Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday!!! Time To Mingle!!


Goooooood Monday to everyone!! I actually have been looking forward to Monday's for the last couple weeks.  Jennifer at Eighty MPH Mom hosts Monday Mingle every single week.  I'll admit I only stalked MM for a few weeks before I decided to put myself out there.  I'm so glad I did, too! It's a blast!

So, if you are a MM stalker, go ahead and try it!  It truly is a little bit (ok a LOT) addicting.

On that note, it appears my sound/video is off.  Also, I'm sick so no making fun of my sniffles or how flippin pale I am! Haha!  Or the fact that I, apparently, didn't introduce myself. LMAO!!!





7 comments:

KarieK said...

OMG you are too cute!! Your smile is so infectious!

Okay the dinosaurs rock and I know my oldest would be all over that.
So glad you mingled...so much fun!! Have a super Monday!

Melysa said...

Thanks for checking out my MM :)
Just for the record, I still fantasize about Justin Timberlake. Lance was my first choice, until I found out he was gay.
See you next Monday!

Greg - Telling Dad said...

Loved the mingle and it's so cool that you support Football Day...albeit begrudgingly. :)

That's amazing that you two still connected after waiting out the age and location thing. He's a lucky man as you seem great.

I'm sure the dinosaurs would love to see you as well!

Have a great Thanksgiving regardless of who hosts it, lol, and I'll look forward to more mingles.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

It was so fun to meet you! I am so glad you joined in.

I loved your how we met story - that is really neat.

Football Day LOL. Yes, the men kind of just tune out during those days right? I feel your pain.

Thank you for mingling - I hope your Thanksgiving turns out beautifully!

Kristin said...

that's sweet! so many people meet online now.

take kaila too. i share her love for dinosaurs!

i'll babysit! ;)

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Oh I'm sorry you're not feeling well and had to re-record so many times!

Aw the story of how you met is sweet. That's so cool!

Dinosaurs! LOL That would be cool .. um from a safe distance ;)

Nice mingling with you again! Hope you feel better soon

Shannon said...

You are too cute! Thanks for coming to mingle with us! I'll be sure to be early next time :)

Happy Monday (I mean Wednesday) - lol!!!

P.S. Hope you feel better!