Monday, February 1, 2010

Prepping For Relatives and Mobile Babies....

Ariana will meet her grandma for the first time in about four days.

Visiting from West Virginia, Justin's mom flies in on Thursday, February 4th, 2010.  She will stay with us until her flight leaves on Sunday.

The day she flies in Ariana will be 8 months old.  Where has the time gone?!?!  We are three quarters of the way to her first birthday.  Wowzers.

So this week I have to clean.  I don't just mean pick up the living room and kitchen and dining room.  We are talking a full, top to bottom, deep clean of my house.  The thought makes me sick to my stomach.  Having a little 2 bedroom apartment doesn't always mean just a little bit to clean.

Also on the agenda, while we are at it, is baby-proofing.  Don't get me wrong, I have been baby-proofing the house, but this will be an all out baby-proofing. 

That leads me to a question (or four).... How do you prep for visits from the in-laws?  What should I expect?  Oh my gosh, I have never done this before! YIKES!

Also, so I don't miss anything, give me a rundown of how you baby-proofed the house when your little ones decided to become mobile.  As much as I wish she wouldn't do this just yet, here we are.  Ariana is crawling and apparently climbing too!! HELP!!!!!!

0 comments: